THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hello There

Hello There...My name is Tammy Kennedy...I am 21 and I have been married for 4 1/2 years... I am the mother of two beautiful girls....My oldest is Taylor and she is going to be 5 on Saturday which is 3 days away...My youngest is Bailey and she is 9 months old...My husband and I are Christian and love giving our lives to the Lord...I grew up in a Christian family but my husband just recentley got saved a few months ago...It has completely changed our lives...We went from having no money(and I mean NO MONEY) and living with my parents to a much better life...I always looked at what other people had and get very jealous...Since going to church and actively reading my bible I have learned that, that is really not a good thing by any means...So we started giving everything to the Lord...Next thing you know Ben got an awsome job that he loves and he is making great money...And we just moved into a beautiful home and we are starting to get ourselves out of debt and repair everything we did....Not to mention our marriage has never been better....We are still learning and growing in our faith everyday...Well that is about it for now...Thanks for stopping by and reading my thoughts! :)

2 comments:

My life said...

Hey! Glad you made one of these! Im so glad things are finally on the right path for you!

My life said...

Hey, is your picture a picture of you guys at Ihop..Just wondering..kinda looks like an ihop waiting room.