THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bummed

Well I am bummed....We were supposed to go to Supercross on Saturday the 19th but we had to cancel our plans...But it's for a good reason...My mom talked to her talked to her doctor today and got her surgery moved up to the 17th....That is really good since she has been in a lot of pain for months now....But she was our babysitter...I am happy that she is getting her surgery though...I don't like seeing her in pain and she is finally going to be over this...YAY....Oh by the way some good news.....Bailey finally got her first tooth... We have been waiting forever for it!!! Real food here we come!

1 comments:

My life said...

Yay for teeth! Thats great your mom is getting her surgery finally. Whats it for? If you dont mind me asking.